The experts at Midland Manufacturing design and manufacture high-quality pressure relief valves, loading/unloading angle valves, actuator systems, level measurement gauges and other equipment for the anhydrous ammonia industry. Midland is unmatched in design expertise, product offering, quality, support and dedication to customer-focused service. Our products meet, and typically exceed, AAR regulations.
Midland recognizes that it is the responsibility of the shipper to specify the proper railcar valves and fittings for the safe loading, transport and unloading of products under pressure and has designed these components with the shipper in mind.
View Midland’s preferred fittings for Anhydrous Ammonia commodity cars below.
PRESSURE RELIEF VALVES
- Our 2” angle valves feature soft seating for a more consistent and reliable seal
- The stem packing is adjustable to adapt to the changing conditions in which the valves operate, allowing the valve to last longer in service without issues
- The Midland pressure relief valve has excellent flow characteristics to meet industry requirements
- The pressure relief valves are all cap-able with the current Emergency Response Kit
- The Midland B-612 has been in service for 40 years proving to be reliable and efficient over the long life of the tank car