Short Range Hose Loader
OPW SRH Bottom Loading Arms allow simultaneous connecting and filling of up to three product lines. Similar to counterweighted hose loaders, SRH loaders are generally stored horizontal and only slight upward or downward movement is required to align the coupler with the tank truck adaptor.
A proven performer in oil terminals around the world, the SRH sets the standard for cost-effective, low-maintenance and user-friendly operation.
- 790 EZ Adjust Torsion Spring (3-Year Warranty)
- Integral Upward, Downward Travel Stops
- Carbon Steel/Aluminum Construction
- Low Temperature Fluorocarbon Seals
- Braided Stainless Steel or Rackmaster Composite Hose
- Available in Upfeed and Downfeed Configurations with Left-Hand and Right-Hand Orientations
- 360º Rotation Allows Loading on Both Sides of Loading Bay
- Safe, Easy Spring Adjustment
- No Special Tools Required
- Conforms to API Bottom Loading Envelope with (3) arms on 21" (533 mm) centers
- Ideal for Converting Top-Loading Rack to Bottom Loading