General Purpose Swivel Joints - 3000 Series
Available in a variety of materials, sizes and styles to meet virtually any application.
- Sizes: 3/4” to 12”
- Standard Materials: Aluminum, Bronze, Carbon Steel, Ductile Iron, 316 Stainless Steel
- Standard Seals: Buna-N, Fluorocarbon, PTFE, EPDM, Neoprene, Kalrez®
- End Connections: FNPT, 150/300 ANSI Flanged Ends, Butt/Socket Welds
- Aluminum (ASTM B26, A356 T6)
- Bronze ( ASTM B62-83600)
- Carbon Steel (ASTM A105)
- Ductile Iron (ASTM A-536)
- Stainless Steel (ASTM A351-CF3M/CF8M)
Lubrication plays an important role in the life expectancy of a
swivel joint. OPW has done extensive research to determine the best
lubricants for our products. Our standard is a High Performance
Synthetic Lubricant (OPW part # 880-0089).
- Specially formulated to reduce friction & wear.
- Requires only annual lubrication
- Will not drip, melt or carbonize
- Complies with FDA regulation 21CFR178.3570
- Temperature Range -40F – 750F (-40C – 399C)
- Not for use with EPT/EPDM Seals. EPT/EPDM seals require the use of OPW 885-0083 lubricant.