Headed to Vegas for WPMA EXPO 2017? If so, we hope to see you there!
OPW will be displaying a variety of its innovative products – many of which are setting new standards in retail and commercial fuel-handling applications – at the Feb. 21-23 event in Las Vegas, NV. OPW will be located at the main entrance in Booth 514.
Here are some of the innovative products that OPW will be exhibiting at the show:
New Fuel Management solutions including the EMV-ready Petro Vend 300E Fuel Island Terminal
- Petro Vend 200 Fuel Island Terminal: Featuring many a la carte options, OPW’s PV200 Terminal is state-of-the-art and scalable
- Petro Vend 300E Fuel Island Terminal: EMV-ready retail FIT delivers fuel control capabilities that are both advanced and adaptable for the unique needs of petroleum marketers
- Phoenix SQL Lite® Fuel Management Software: OPW is offering a free 60-day trial of its newest Windows®-compatible fuel management software
- Aqueous Ethanol Float Sensor: Learn how the new AEF Sensor from OPW is a first line of defense against phase separation inside the storage tank
- SiteSentinel® Nano® Console: Ask how the Nano's Mixed Multi-Drop Technology lowers costs at new tank gauge installations
FibreTite Multi-Port Spill Containment
The FibreTite Multi-Port, the industry’s first all-composite, completely integrated multiple-port system, meets all California Air Resources Board (CARB) requirements and has been approved for Enhanced Vapor Recovery (EVR) operation. The FibreTite Multi-Port’s flush-mounted, sealable design provides unparalleled protection against water intrusion, easy access to overfill-prevention valves and optimum spill-containment protection. This allows fuel-site operators to meet current regulatory requirements, while ensuring the ability to meet any next-generation fuel-handling requirements that may become mandatory in the future. All of this from a composite solution that will never corrode on the forecourt.
723V Pressure Vacuum Vent
This new UL 2583-listed vacuum vent meets all CARB and EVR requirements and is certified for use with all standard gasoline Phase I Vapor Recovery Certification and Phase I EVR Executive Orders. It has been designed to manage a tank’s vapor pressure and prevent contamination caused by water, debris or insect intrusion through the vent stack. It installs on top of the vent pipe and has a unique blue color that provides for quick, easy visual compliance verification.
We hope to see you at OPW’s Booth 514 during the WPMA Show in Las Vegas! In the meantime, learn more about OPW's 125th anniversary celebration by visiting the 125th Anniversary Website. And don’t forget to download the WPMA mobile app!