Global Leader will Showcase Innovative Products at Booth 7021 for Cleaner Fueling Environment
Hamilton, OH, September 17, 2018 — OPW, a Dover company (NYSE: DOV) and a global leader in fluid-handling solutions, will introduce “what’s next” in fueling innovation at the Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI) Convention at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Hosted at the Las Vegas Convention Center on October 7-10, OPW will welcome attendees at Booth 7021 for a look at the latest innovations in retail fueling and car wash solutions. Here are just a few of the leading-edge innovations OPW will be presenting at the 2018 PEI-NACS Show.
- Innovative Cleaner Fueling Nozzles:
- True Dripless Nozzle Technology: With all-new patented free-draining spout technology, the OPW 14 Series gasoline nozzles set a new standard for dripless dispensing nozzle technology. The 14BP model is for standard fueling applications, while the 14E model is CARB certified.
- Diesel Capture Nozzle Technology: With all-new patented free-draining spout technology and diesel capture design, to help keep messy diesel fuel off dispensing equipment, nozzles, the ground and customers’ hands.
- EPA-Compliant, Testable Products: The EPA’s new Environmental Testing Regulations go into full effect on October 13 and OPW has a full line of testable products that are compatible with the 4 major regulatory test requirements for new and existing Underground Storage Tank (UST) systems.
- Watertight Wonders: A robust offering of durable, watertight solutions designed to prevent water intrusion into USTs through spill containers, piping, conduits, tank and dispenser sumps. OPW watertight wonders include the new ElectroTite Tank Sump.
- Tandem Surfline: OPW’s PDQ Manufacturing is revolutionizing in-bay automatic design with a soft-touch machine like no other. The Tandem Surfline provides an exceptional wash experience incorporating an overhead design that creates a wide-open, easy-to-use wash bay.
“At OPW, our mission is to revolutionize retail fueling,” said Keith Moye, VP of Global Marketing. “As a result, we are committed to leading the way and defining what’s next with innovative products that deliver a greener and cleaner experience for customers as well as operational benefits for operators, around the world. This year, we have several leading-edge new products that achieve this objective.”
OPW is dedicated to elevating environmental protection to new levels, radically eliminating water intrusion, increasing the efficiency of product installation, and enhancing customer profitability.
“This is an important time for the retail fueling industry with the pending EPA Environmental Testing Regulations compliance deadline,” said Ed Kammerer, Director of Marketing and Global Product Strategy for OPW Retail Fueling. “The above and below ground innovations that we will showcase at PEI-NACS have been engineered for the future of fueling and we’re proud to share them on our industry’s biggest stage.”
To learn more about OPW and how it’s defining what’s next in fluid-handling solutions around the world, please visit opwglobal.com and stop by Booth 7021 at the 2018 PEI Convention at the NACS Show.
For 125 years, OPW has led the way in designing and manufacturing world-class retail fueling, fluid handling and car wash system solutions for the safe and efficient handling and distribution of fuels and critical fluids. OPW makes above ground and below ground products for both conventional, vapor recovery and clean energy applications in the retail and commercial markets. Additionally, OPW supplies loading arms, valves and dry-break couplings, tank truck equipment, rail car valves and equipment, and car wash systems. OPW has manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific, with sales offices around the world. OPW is part of the Dover Corporation, which is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV”. To learn more about OPW’s 125 years of providing industry-leading solutions, visit our website at www.opwglobal.com.