Driving along American highways, one thing is abundantly clear. Our economy and our day-to-day needs are driven in large part by truck deliveries. In fueling, tank trucks are the main agent in keeping stations stocked and ultimately keeping customers’ tanks full. A driver filling up at a retail station may not think about how the fuel got from the loading terminal to the nozzle, but fuel delivery fleets are busy making sure each customer has the proper fuel at hand.
Civacon, OPW’s truck transportation business unit, has been steadily perfecting this process, making life for fleets and fuel customers easier, and the company’s latest solutions were on display at North America’s premier tank truck trade show in Nashville.
Civacon Booth 401 at NTTC Tank Truck Week featured CivaCommand, which combines oversight and management of all tank truck functions, including:
- Overfill Prevention
- Prevents wasteful and costly overfill of tank truck compartments by monitoring for retain conditions.
- Crossover Prevention
- Notifies staff of retain conditions that could result in crossover of gasoline octanes or a gasoline-diesel mix-up, and touchscreen clearly displays fuel grade and type.
- Air Controls
- Provides access to one compartment at a time and allows for emergency shut-off.
- Makes deliveries simpler, faster and more accurate.
- Employs fail-safes to confirm that drivers have followed all proper steps prior to unloading.
Civacon’s tank truck experts were on hand at the Music City Center to assist in product demos and clarify any questions about the new comprehensive CivaCommand system.
Defining What’s Next in Fuel Delivery
The greatest minds in the tank truck industry were on hand, and Civacon was able to show how its innovation is pushing this market and the fuel supply chain forward. Our engineers are dedicated to “Defining What’s Next” for safety and efficiency in fuel transportation. Reach out to a rep for more details or explore all our tank truck solutions at civacon.com.