Smithfield, NC – OPW Fueling Containment Systems, A Dover Company (NYSE: DOV) and the global leader in commercial and retail petroleum equipment, is pleased to announce the release of its new 15 Gallon EDGE™ Double Wall Spill Container.
The same great benefits of the OPW EDGE Product Line are now available in a 15 gallon containment, including:
• Integrated Interstitial test port - easy access for new annual secondary test requirements
• Full access from grade - never break concrete again to service your spill container
• Engineered seals throughout design, no goop sealant. Made to sustain containment with today’s aggressive fuels
• Compact height - screws directly onto existing 4” risers for easy and reliable installation
• Thread-On design eliminates potential leak point at slip-on joint found in competitive units
• Cartridge style Primary and Secondary can be removed separately for independent servicing needs
• Water tight top cover provides access to remove expanded 15 Gallon bellows
For more information on OPW’s new 15 Gallon EDGE Double Wall Spill Container, please contact your OPW District Manager or visit our website at www.opwglobal.com.
OPW, Dover Company (NYSE: DOV), is the global leader in dispensing products, environmental systems, secondarily contained fuel delivery systems, fuel management systems and clean energy fueling products, including dispensing nozzles for vapor recovery, gasoline, diesel, LPG, Hydrogen and CNG; swivels, breakaways, valves and fittings; underground and aboveground storage tank equipment, spill containers, overfill prevention devices, secondary containment sumps and flexible piping; tank gauging equipment and automated fuel management systems. OPW is part of the Dover Energy Segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV).