New site now offers user-friendly navigation to optimize customer experience
Kansas City, MO, March 1, 2012 – Civacon™, the world leader in tank-truck components and systems, is proud to announce the introduction of its dramatically redesigned website at www.civacon.com.
The new site embodies Civacon’s dedication to being a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of world-class solutions that assist in the safe and efficient handling of hazardous bulk products.
Visitors to the site will be met with a customer-friendly experience and improved navigation features that provide users with the quickest, simplest way to retrieve information regarding all of Civacon’s product lines.
Key features of the new site include:
- A prominent navigation bar provides easy access to all of Civacon’s Products, Brands and Applications
- The new Resources section gathers all of Civacon’s product literature and videos into one convenient location
- Tech Support is now one click away
- The News & Events section provides the latest on happenings at Civacon
Other key features of the new site include:
- Comprehensive product information and vital technical data and specifications including articles, data sheets, IOMs, FAQs, product drawings, photos, videos, testimonials and more
- Quick order, invoice and shipment lookup in the Distributors' Portal
- A convenient Sales Manager Locator tool
Please visit the new website at www.civacon.com or call (888) 526-5657 for more information.
Civacon is the world’s leading provider of tank-truck components and systems designed for the safe, profitable handling and transporting of hazardous bulk products. Civacon is part of OPW Fluid Transfer Group. Organized in 1998, OPW Fluid Transfer Group is comprised of six market-leading operating companies — each dedicated to designing, manufacturing and distributing world class solutions that assist in the safe handling and transporting of hazardous bulk products. The Group is comprised of three market units: Chemical and Industrial, Rail and Cargo Tank, and six market-leading operating companies: OPW Engineered Systems, Midland Manufacturing, Civacon, Knappco and OPW Fluid Transfer Group – Europe. For more information, visit www.civacon.com
or www.opw-ftg.comMedia Contact:
Darren Wight, marketing representative
OPW Fluid Transfer Group
(513) 280-0047 or firstname.lastname@example.org