Moscow, Russia – OPW Fueling Components, the company that is leading the way in fueling innovation around the world, is proud to add FusionWorks to its industry-leading portfolio of Fuel Piping and Containment Systems.
What is OPW FusionWorks?
OPW FusionWorks is an advanced semi-flexible fuel piping system designed to serve markets and applications where IP and European (EN) certified electro-fusion piping technology is preferred. With the introduction of FusionWorks, OPW augments its best-in-class underground equipment package to meet the requirements of virtually any fueling application in any global market. From the fill point to the forecourt, from single wall suction to double wall pressure systems, OPW has the optimal fuel delivery solution for every application. OPW FusionWorks Best-in-Class products feature:
• EN14125 and IP Certified HDPE style piping with premium material barrier layer
• Single and Double Wall systems
• Sizes from 1.5” to 4” for pressure, suction, vent, vapor, and fill lines
• Compatible and certified with all fuels and additives
• Comprehensive line of highly engineered electro-fusion fittings
• Single Wall and Coaxial (Couplings, Tees, Elbows)
• Transition and Termination Fittings
• Sump Entry Fittings
• Safest HDPE fusion pipe in the industry with 1mm thick barrier layer
• One-stop-shop for complete underground system including sumps, safety valves & all fittings
Where is OPW FusionWorks Available?
Currently, FusionWorks is offered primarily in Europe, Middle East and Africa. The FusionWorks electro-fusion technology is common in this region and is especially suited for the many single wall and suction applications in this market. FusionWorks will be offered in accordance with OPW’s commitment to provide industry leading equipment packages to fuel retailers in every global region. OPW’s complete underground packages will be designed to meet the unique requirements and demands of each region and will incorporate FusionWorks products as applications and regulations dictate.
OPW is the global leader in dispensing products, environmental systems, secondarily contained fuel delivery systems, fuel management systems and clean energy fueling products, including dispensing nozzles for vapor recovery, gasoline, diesel, LPG, Hydrogen and CNG; swivels, breakaways, valves and fittings; underground and above ground storage tank equipment, spill containers, overfill prevention devices, secondary containment sumps and flexible piping; tank gauging equipment and automated fuel management systems. OPW is part of the Fluid Management Segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV).