Documents Help Bidders Prepare Informed Cost Quotes and Identify Equipment Needs
HODGKINS, IL, November 21, 2014 –
OPW, a Dover Company (NYSE: DOV) and the global leader in fluid-handling solutions, is pleased to announce that Bid Specifications for the FSC3000™ Fuel Site Controller, Petro Vend 100™ Fuel Control System, SiteSentinel®
Integra 100™ tank gauge and the SiteSentinel®
Integra 500™ tank gauge are available for downloading from OPW’s website. Engineers, contractors and other prospective bidders can now conveniently download these resources to quickly reference the technical and compliance specifications of these OPW fuel control and tank gauging systems. “These Bid Specifications enable bidders of public sector construction jobs to provide informed cost quotes and specify the proper equipment needed for their projects,” said OPW Fuel Control Product Manager Orlando Hernandez.
The Bid Specifications allow prospective bidders to review:
- Approvals – such as hazardous location classifications
- Certification and accreditation listings – denotes what certifications the system has attained (such as Electronic Testing Labs, Underwriters Laboratories, ATEX, CE and/or IEC), as well as identifies the ongoing certifications OPW must maintain for the system
- Testing requirements – identifies which third-party agencies have tested the equipment
- Technical specifications – the documents’ comprehensive component specifications enable site managers to plan for the exact prerequisites needed by each component, such as space, temperature and power requirements
- Configuration/operation – outlines the many configurable operational modes available, spotlighting the versatility of the systems’ utilities
- Optional specifications (such as PC software) – identifies the optional enhancements available for these OPW systems
- Manufacturer support, service and warranty – defines technical support services including training and certification requirements, service and replacement parts, and terms of warranty
To access the Bid Specifications for these four OPW systems, bidders can visit www.opwglobal.com and click on the “Downloads” tabs on the FSC3000, Petro Vend 100, Integra 100 and Integra 500 webpages.
OPW is the global leader in fully integrated fluid handling, management, monitoring and control solutions for the safe and efficient handling of critical petroleum-derived fluids from the refinery to the commercial and retail points of consumption, including loading systems, rail and transport tank truck equipment, tank gauging equipment and automated fuel management systems, valves and fittings, underground and above ground storage tank equipment, spill containers, overfill prevention devices, secondary containment sumps and flexible piping, fuel dispensing products, including swivels, breakaways, industrial and automatic dispensing nozzles for vapor recovery, gasoline, diesel, and alternative fuels, and clean energy fueling nozzles and accessories for LPG, Hydrogen and CNG. OPW also manufactures automated vehicle wash systems. OPW has 1650+ employees with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Brazil, China and India and sales offices around the world. OPW is an operating company within the Fluids segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV). For more information on OPW, please visit www.opwglobal.com.