The calendar shows February and the sky brings bursts of flurries. A cold wind whips down the main hall of OPW headquarters each time the door opens. Thank goodness for WPMA. Thank goodness for Las Vegas.
Yes, next week's annual pilgrimage to The Mirage for WPMA (Western Petroleum Marketers Association) will be a nice change from the cold. Plus, with 4,000 petroleum marketers and representatives of more than 165,000 convenience stores, OPW will be able to spend time with many of the people that use its products.
If you are going to WPMA, be sure to stop by OPW's booth, #514, and say hello.
Here are a few products that will be on display: Retail - Above Ground Fueling Products
• 68EZR Breakaway
• 11A® and 11B® Automatic Nozzles Retail - Below Ground Fueling Products
• 1-2200 Series Replaceable Single-Wall Spill Container
• 71SO-T Testable Overfill Prevention Valve
• EDGE™ Double-Wall Spill Container
• Fibrelite Multi-Port (FL90) Electronic Systems – Fuel Control
• Petro Vend C/OPT™
• Petro Vend 100® Electronic Systems – Tank Gauging
• SiteSentinel® Integra™ 500
• SiteSentinel® Integra™ 100
Visitors to WPMA will also have a chance to meet this year's keynote speaker Jim Morris. Jim's life story was made into a popular sports movie, The Rookie
, starring Dennis Quaid. It should make for a great presentation.
As usual, WPMA is going to be a very busy and exciting couple of days for industry veterans and rookies. Hope to see you February 16-18, 2016!