OPW is a global leader in fluid handling, management, monitoring and control solutions for the safe and efficient handling of fluids from the refinery to the commercial and retail points of consumption, including loading systems, rail and transport tank truck equipment, tank gauging, fuel management systems, valves, fittings, underground and above ground storage tank equipment, spill containers, overfill prevention devices, secondary containment sumps and flexible piping, commercial and retail fueling dispensers and electronic POS systems, swivels, breakaways, and nozzles for virtually all fuel types, including LPG, Hydrogen and CNG. OPW also designs and manufactures touch-free and friction car wash systems. OPW has 3,850+ employees with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Brazil, China and India and sales around the world. OPW is part of the Fluids segment of Dover (NYSE: DOV).
- OPW Retail Fueling – Components and products to protect the environment and the consumer at retail fueling sites for conventional and alternative fuels
- OPW Electronic Systems – Innovative electronic tank gauges and fuel control systems to ensure customers know how much fuel they have and where it is going
- OPW Dispenser & POS Systems – A complete range of Tokheim brand fuel dispensers, pumps, meters and electronic point-of-sale systems for the global retail and commercial fueling market.
- OPW Chemical & Industrial – Safe and efficient loading and unloading of critical hazardous chemicals: loading arms, swivel joints, sight flow indicators, quick and dry disconnect couplers, and safety breakaways
- OPW Transportation – Components and systems for use on tank trucks and rail tank cars to ensure the safe handling, loading, transport and unloading of hazardous bulk products: petroleum, chemical and dry bulk cargo
OPW has earned more patents than any other equipment manufacturer and has a global footprint with sales offices on six continents, manufacturing operations in North America, South America, Asia and Europe, and more than 1,000 distributors worldwide.
OPW is ISO-9000 certified, utilizes Lean Manufacturing and rigid Six Sigma Quality Systems to ensure that the highest levels of quality are maintained from concept through the entire product life cycle. We are One Company, One World, One Source, Leading The Way in fluid handling innovation worldwide.