It’s that time of year again…time to begin gearing up for the PEI Convention at the NACS Show (NACS Show). Taking place October 1-4 in Chicago, this year’s NACS Show will feature more than 1,200 exhibitors providing the most comprehensive representation of products and services for the convenience industry.
Maximize Your Visit To The NACS Show
Last year, more than 22,000 people attended the NACS Show from 65 countries, proving that retail businesses around the world are still allocating significant dollars to attending trade shows. In order to help maximize your visit to this year’s NACS Show, planning and preparation are essential. If you are planning on attending, follow some of the tips below to help ensure you are getting the most out of your visit.
Before the show
- Be prepared - gather NACS Show information before attending
- Familiarize yourself with the NACS Show floor plan and know which exhibitors you want to visit
- Set goals - know what you want to achieve
- Make appointments with exhibitors
- Bring comfortable shoes…this is key!
At the show
- Attend NACS Show seminars and workshops
- Avoid exhibitors that are of no interest to your business
- Try to stay on schedule (remember, the show floor is huge!)
- Gather as much information as possible
- Be friendly but stay on topic about your business
After the show
- Implement the information you received while at the NACS Show
- Follow-up with exhibitors and contacts
OPW at the NACS Show
Located in booth #6449 at this year’s NACS Show, OPW will be featuring many of its industry leading fueling equipment products and services for the petroleum industry, including:
- Innovative and trusted Piping & Containment Systems andUnderground Storage Tank Equipment
- The world’s most trusted and reliable Dispensing Hardware, Stage II Vapor Recovery Equipment and Above Ground Storage Tank Equipment
- Accurate and comprehensive Automatic Fuel Control Systems and Tank Gauging Equipment
- The most complete line of CNG, Hydrogen and LPG fueling products
What are you looking forward to at this year’s NACS Show?
What’s your favorite part of the NACS Show?
We’d love to hear from you!