The Belanger Transit Wash system is designed to allow any fleet, no matter of size or needs, to operate efficiently and enjoy a truly sustainable ROI - saving power, water and money with each wash. This dedication to a great transit wash is evident in every Belanger wash component - from framework to features. Because every transit system has its own mix of vehicles, budget considerations and operational preferences, the Belanger Transit Wash is highly configurable, offering a broad array of wash equipment choices that will meet your specific needs.
Hybrid Wash' Delivers Maximum Cleaning and Minimum Water Use
- Soft-touch cleaning components minimize water and detergent needs
- Hi-Pressure touchless components blast hard-to-reach areas clean with 100% recycled water – reducing metal corrosion and paint deterioration
Efficient Wash Motors and Controller Give Us Power Management Tools to Conserve Resources
- This system's soft-touch equipment uses 60% less power than soft-touch equipment from other manufacturers
- Smart controller shuts off water and power between washes in 1 second
When It Comes to Fresh Water Use, It's Like Washing a Bus in a Bathtub!
- Uses just 50 gal. of fresh water per wash – same as a 6-ft. bathtub!
- Fresh water used only for detergent application and rinsing