OPW Fuel Control Phoenix SQL Startup Checklist
Instructions for the training technicians:
A guideline checklist has been created for use during a Phoenix for Windows software training session.
- Use the attached guideline for conducting Phoenix software training.
- Insure the customer’s email and phone information is recorded on the form.
- Check each category on the list as the subject matter is covered.
- If the customer/trainee does not want or require any subject matter, enter appropriate comments for that category.
- Make sure the form is completed with all information.
- After the startup/training is completed, the OPW Phoenix training coordinator will send a confirmation email to the customer/trainee. This email will reflect subject matter covered and subject matter declined by the customer/trainee. The email will ask the customer/trainee for their evaluation of the training and if they require further information on the software.
- After receipt of a reply to the email, the OPW Phoenix training coordinator will make the appropriate entry in the OPW CRM system call notes for the startup/training.
It is the obligation of the certified trainer to complete and return this form to OPW FMS for processing.