CINCINNATI, OHIO – March 3, 2009 – OPW Fueling Components president, David Crouse, announced today that the company has made several strategic organizational changes to align OPW's substantial resources to further enhance the organization's ability to provide their customers with industry-leading solutions. A component of this change is the streamlining of OPW's six-business-unit structure into three. The three units are:
- OPW Fueling Components (OPW FC)
- Aboveground Products: Dispensing Hardware, Aboveground Storage Tank Equipment, and Stage II Vapor Recovery Equipment
- OPW Fueling Containment Systems (OPW FCS)
- Below-Ground Product Lines: Piping & Containment Systems, and Underground Storage Tank Equipment
- OPW Fuel Management Systems (OPW FMS)
- Electronic Systems: Tank Gauges and Fuel Control Systems
Crouse stated, "OPW's focus on our Leading the Way in Fueling Innovation Worldwide initiative has resulted in the creation of several new positions within our company. I am pleased to have filled three of the four positions with internal candidates. Rahul Deshmukh, Jim Walton and Eric Riffle will all be taking on new roles and responsibilities. Keith Moye is new to OPW and comes with a superb skill set that is complementary to where we are going as a company.
- Rahul Deshmukh is appointed GM, OPW FC, Cincinnati
- Jim Walton is appointed VP, Regulatory Affairs
- Eric Riffle is appointed Director, Engineering of OPW FC
- Keith Moye joins OPW as VP, Sales & Marketing for the OPW FC & OPW FCS products
I am confident that these changes will benefit our customers through better resource alignment around New Product Development and enhanced service to our customers and channel partners worldwide.
"Leadership through innovation, customer-centricity and global expansion has been core to our long-range strategy for the past 20 years," Crouse continued. "It is our intention to further accelerate our success in these areas by leveraging our considerable strengths."
For additional information, please contact Kelly Klodell via e-mail or by phone at 1-513-870-3134.