While featuring many of its industry leading fueling equipment products and services for the petroleum industry, OPW was able to create one of its largest show presences in recent memory at this year's NACS Show. Visitors to the NACS Show, which was held from October 1-4 in Chicago, IL, were able to interact with OPW representatives in a newly designed booth and receive some valuable hands-on demonstrations of OPW products. Some of the key OPW products featured at this year's show included:
- The Industry's First CARB-Certified AST EVR Solution
- Next-Generation Underground Solutions
- 21st Century Green Innovation Nozzle Series
NACS Show 2011 Videos
If you missed the OPW booth or were not one of the more than 22,000 visitors to this year's NACS Show, OPW has created several videos highlighting a few of the innovative products that were featured throughout the NACS Show. These videos can be accessed by clicking on the links below or by visiting the OPW YouTube page at http://www.youtube.com/user/opwglobal.
- View the Next Generation "REF" Rigid Entry Fittings at NACS Show 2011 Video
- OPW's Bob Hyatt introduces the new "REF" Rigid Entry Fittings that have been designed with no exposed rubber to provide maximum containment and unmatched protection from water intrusion. These fittings also preserve total accessibility for monitoring, maintenance, testing and repair and feature a hard shell exterior to weather the elements and abuse.
What was your favorite event from this year's NACS Show?
Did you visit the OPW booth this year at the NACS Show? If so, how was your experience?
We'd love to hear from you!