Hodgkins, IL – OPW Fuel Management Systems, part of OPW Fueling Components, is pleased to announce the availability of its new Petro Vend 100® (PV100®) Fuel Control System. OPW originally debuted the PV100 at the 2012 NACS Show in Las Vegas, NV, with rave reviews. The PV100 is now available for shipment as a stand-alone, pedestal-mounted fuel-control system that is ideal for use by small or mid-sized fleet operators who require one- or two-hose control at their unattended fueling sites.
The PV100 is a true “turnkey system” in which the unit is shipped ready-to-use with 50 pre-configured users. Designed for quick-and-easy installation, the PV100 requires only power, along with pulser and hose-control connections, in order for system operation to be initiated. The PV100 stores dispensed fuel amounts as card- and pump-specific totals, which can be viewed on the display screen or retrieved with an external USB flash drive. System configuration is menu-driven and takes place at the terminal, eliminating the need for PC-required software.
Other user-friendly features of the PV100 include:
- User-selectable PINs, from three to six digits in length, that allow only authorized users to dispense fuel
- Hose-based quantity restrictions
- A dual manual-pump-override control that enables pump relays and the recording of dispensed fuel volumes over a specific time
- Manager Card access in on-screen manager mode that allows program-parameter adjustment, the viewing of card and pump totals,
and the ability to transfer data to a USB flash drive
- Optional dual-head magnetic card available
- Optional HID proximity key-fob readers (available this Spring)
For more information on the Petro Vend 100® Fuel Control System, or any other products from OPW Fuel Management Systems, please visit www.OPWGlobal.com.
OPW is the global leader in dispensing products, environmental systems, secondarily contained fuel delivery systems, fuel management systems and clean energy fueling products, including dispensing nozzles for vapor recovery, gasoline, diesel, LPG, Hydrogen and CNG; swivels, breakaways, valves and fittings; underground and above ground storage tank equipment, spill containers, overfill prevention devices, secondary containment sumps and flexible piping; tank gauging equipment and automated fuel management systems. OPW is part of the Dover Energy™ Segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV).