Unsupported Boom Style Top Loading Arm
Truck & Rail Tank Boom Style Top Loading Arm
Boom style loading arms are an excellent choice for variable reach applications, especially in larger sizes and longer reach where the outboard components can be heavy. Its long reach capability, un-paralleled flexibility and ease of operation make this the most popular Top Loading Arm design.
Support section can be added to further maximize reach and additional weight capabilities.
In addition to easy operation, this style of loading arm can also be folded back against the loading platform for convenient, compact storage.
- Available in 2", 3", 4" and 6”
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum
- Choice of flanged, threaded or all-welded construction
- Adaptable to tight-fill or closed system loading when equipped
with additional swivel planes of rotation and/or drop hose; along with
required outboard coupling, union or fitting
- Rail or truck applications
- Smooth, easy operation