Mason, OH – OPW Fluid Transfer Group (OPWFTG), a Dover Company (NYSE: DOV), announced today the launch of its website dedicated to the growing shale oil and gas market. The new site is located at www.opwshaleoil.com.
This new website is devoted to identifying and illustrating the expert shale oil and gas handling solutions offered by OPWFTG companies. A key aspect of the site is a four minute Shale Oil Animation Video. The video provides a primer on the horizontal drilling and frac'ing process. It also covers all the areas within the production, gathering, loading, shipping, storage, unloading and processing chain where equipment from OPWFTG companies can be used to maximize production, cost-effectiveness, and its mission of Zero Harm – Safeguarding People and the Environment.
Other notable sections of the Shale Oil Microsite include:
- Featured Solution: Provides an in-depth look specific OPWFTG product offering
- Solutions: A complete rundown of the equipment that each of the six OPWFTG companies offer for liquid and dry bulk product handling in shale oil and gas applications
- Brands: A description of all OPWFTG companies, as well as links to their individual web sites
- Products-to-Applications: An easy-to-read matrix that lists the pieces of OPWFTG equipment that can be used with specific shale oil and gas applications
- Resources & Education: A password-protected area that allows access to additional resources and educational materials for the shale oil and gas industry
To learn more about OPWFTG and its product offering in the shale oil and gas industry, please visit www.opwshaleoil.com
ABOUT OPW FLUID TRANSFER GROUP: Media Contact:
OPW Fluid Transfer Group is part of Dover Corporation and comprised of market-leading operating companies, each dedicated to designing, manufacturing and distributing world-class solutions that assist in the safe and efficient handling of hazardous bulk products. The Group is comprised of two business units: OPWFTG Global Transportation Business Unit and OPWFTG Global Chemical & Industrial Business Unit. The company’s market-leading brands include: OPW Engineered Systems, Midland Manufacturing, Civacon, Knappco, Sure Seal and Hiltap Fittings. The company has manufacturing plants in North America, Europe, Brazil and India and sales offices in Singapore and Shanghai. For more information, please visit www.opwftg.com.
Darren Wight, marketing representative
OPW Fluid Transfer Group
(513) 280-0047 or firstname.lastname@example.org