OPW 104A Cast Iron Manhole
A sturdy steel skirt on the standard 104A extends nearly a foot below grade to ensure trouble-free installation in deep concrete, and optional skirts that extend a full 19-1/4" below grade are available in 12" and 18" diameters for sandy soil locations.
OPW 104FG Cast Iron Manhole
The 104FG provides a convenient finger grip feature on the cover to facilitate cover removal.
- Full-size internal diameters for maximum access and working area
- Highway 20 Rated (H20) - All OPW spill containers and manholes exceed the requirements of the Highway 20 rating.
- Rugged cast iron covers and body rings
- Cast-in non-skid finish on covers
- Sturdy, extra long steel skirts
- Individually boxed for ease of handling