OPW’s new patent-pending Swivel Bolt-On Coupling system simplifies the interstitial connection process for FlexWorks Flexible Piping.
Our new FlexWorks Swivel Bolt-On Coupling features a double wall design that eliminates the need to trim back the secondary jacket. The need for rubber test boots is eliminated. Permanent access to the pipes interstice allows for future integrity testing or continuous interstitial monitoring. Swivel Bolt-On Couplings have an integral interstitial fluid path and a threaded access port located directly on the coupling collar. This state of the art method of connection is a cost effective solution that allows rapid system integrity testing as well as interstitial monitoring capability, at installation and in the future to accommodate new monitoring regulations.
Features & Benefits
- All Stainless Steel Wetted Surfaces
- No Jacket Stripping
- No Test Boots
- Male NPT Thread allows this coupling to be used with standard plumbing Tees and Elbows
- Decreased Installation Time
- Provides quick and effective means to monitor or retest secondary containment
- State of the Art Clam Shell Interlock Design only available through OPW
- Double O-Ring Swivel Design for easy and secure connections